Saturday 8 September 2012

Simply Sweden

Since being in Stockholm, one thing I have noticed is style. You will find it hard to walk around the city and spot somebody who doesn't look chic and stylish. The key to the Swedish sense of style is simplicity. They love the strong sharp lines and they love black. I have tracked down what I think are 3 of the top clothing brands in the city for Rose Tinted's top three picks.

Weekday is clearly one of the top Swedish brands and they epitomize simple style. I love this knitted sweater.
Flippa K is a great Swedish brand, very up and coming here in Stockholm. I am a big fan of this boyfriend blazer.


Bik Bok is a Norwegian brand but extremely popular here in Sweden and reticent of the simple style . This is a great oversized asymmetric blouse.





J.

No comments:

Post a Comment